Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF Wingy
Ok, so after having lost disc 1 of XvT and losing disc 2 of XWA, I haven't been able to play in ages. With the net connection at my house being limited to tethering on verizon's 3g network through my droid incredible, downloading the games has been pointless as they would take weeks to complete.

So

Thanks to my newfound love of coffee, and the free wi-fi at the local cantina, I have downloaded the .cue's of XW, TF, and XWA. Working on Battlefront II and XvT atm. I had an .iso for XvT, but the guy i was torrenting it from had a rig so riddled with viruses that norton canceled the torrent itself on my end.

However!

Using MagicDisc as a virtual drive, my XWA now works flawlessly! I dusted off the saitek ST290 pro and have been knocking the rust off my ship. So, I need a wingy. Any takers? Wrath 2 is back and ready to rock!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
been flying xwa with random wings the last couple months lol.  that is always challenging.  if your good to go Hawk 2 shall be on your six....errrr wing LOL.....☼§☼
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Sounds good brother. Lemme know a time and date and we'll get this rolling. Since I got XWA to work again I have been training like crazy.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.