Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liaison from TIE Fighter Alliance
Greetings RBL Squadron:

I've registered an account here for the sole purpose of providing a liaison between TFA and RBL. I'm not here to trade insults nor do I intend to fly Space Combat with your club. I have a vested interest in any and all clubs that support the XvT/XWA community and wish to exchange information regarding events, technical issues, or any other pertinent subjects that might benefit our two clubs. If the command structure feels that this relationship is in any way inappropriate, I will completely understand. I hope that we can have a cordial and informative dialog regarding our mutual Space Combat interests and that you accept my offer of diplomacy.

Regards;
[TFA]quantum
Hello Q, and welcome.
Not inappropriate at all, and I do believe you have had a personal standing invite  Wink
Not all that much activity here but are several of us that still peek in from time to time.
As far as trading insults, while not mandatory  Tongue , it does make its way into the curriculum from time to time  <)Smile

As far as I know Tank's tab is still open, so feel free to belly up to Aslan's and have a pint er two  :-X

~§~
Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
May as well have a round of them on me as well. They pay me well enough. ^_^
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
☼§☼ Welcome to the station, Quantum, enjoy your stay.

If you tell the imperial scum that I've come back here, however, I will have to disembowel you.

- Man53
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!