Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL Meeting.
I'm here in Kansas City taking care of business (and currently I've managed to locate the elusive Holmes...he wasn't stuck in a ventilation shaft this time Wink ) and since Basswood Campgrounds is the place we've decided to do this at, I figured I could go ahead and lock in the dates.

I need some numbers though. They do have places for people to put up tents if you don't want to use the lodges, and they have a meeting hall were we can all just chill together or whatnot.

I'm going to tell them 20-25 people (counting children and significant others). I hope beyond hope that we get that many, but since it is past the middle of Feburary, we may have to push the dates back from May-June, to possibly July or August. I'll also tell them about 4-5 days total, and I'll try to get a weekend, but if I can't then that's the way it'll be.

I'll pass on what I learn tomorrow after I talk with them.

Just tell me who all is still planning on attending, and I'll lock down the dates as best I can.

Now for me to return to tormenting Holmes....maybe Zara next.....MWUAHAHAH!!! ;D ;D ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
can't go, no car.......
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
So far i can still go so count me in
i might be able to go to the next one
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.