Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY!!
WOW  A blast from the past HEY GUYS!!! Been a long long long time. So much has gone on since the good old days Sorry guys have no clue if Vader even checks his e-mail maybe maybe not he and I have been divorced a little over a year now so????
I hope you all are doing WELL!! would LOVE to hear from you. Will check back in maybe say HI again soon  Wink
Oh my VC, so sorry to hear that but also so glad to see you. Even perfection has its imperfections it seems.  Sad

Ronda would be so happy to hear from you. Thanks so much for at least checking in and perhaps we could see you in the lobby sometime...

I am a gast... ???
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I am so sorry to hear that.  Sad  I know how hard that is, as I got divorced a few years ago too.  I think y'all know that though.  Always good to see y'all around here!  Smile  Maybe will catch ya sometime for a chat, or a game if this 10 year (wow!) event works out!
Find your way to voobly.com and sign up with RBL, I got snoopy ironing up fresh new uni's as we speak.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Hiya VC! Good to see you and sorry to hear the news, such is life I guess.

Do you still play the occasional game?

No matter on that anyway we like just havin plenty of friends to gab on the comms heheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
howdy stranger Smile  good to see ya again!  we've been to dormant for to long.  sorry to hear about the divorce, those things royally suck.  hope it all works out in the end.  on a happy note hopefully we can takl ya into a game now and then?
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Welcome back V.C. !!!!!!!  ^Smile^ It's great hearing from you once more, even tempered as it is by the news update you've given us.  Seems you're not alone in having gone that route, as I'm sure Mac can testify.  I hope you're doing ok.

This certainly is becoming quite the reunion!  Who knows how many other old time members may yet appear? Getting everyone on voobly to play a game or 2 or just shoot the breeze would be a hoot!  >:/
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hey VC, great to see you here.

I'm divorced too, been over 2 years for me.....must be something in the station water.

Look me up.

Wild
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
Well the nice thing is we can choose to remarry heheh I'm on my 3rd  <)Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
yeah, I am on my 2nd.  Y'all should check out my facebook page. I finally made one of those stupid things, but i like to brag about my new baby girl and show off her pix.  Well, she is one now, but still new.  Smile