Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ReBeL's 10th
Well here it is,Dec. 2009. Yet another decade has fallen to the throws of history.
A time to reflect, reminisce, and reclaim.

Many many a friendship has been formed and developed in our virtual world.

I have talked with Holmes, and now Wildslash, and sent messages to others who may not regularly check the comlink. We would like to assemble some sort of party for XvT to take place in the Voobly lobby.

This idea is only about 2 hours old at this time stamp (11:06 AM PST) Sooooooooooooo..........!!!!

Chime in folks, We can have a BSC event, we can keep it RBL only, or allow other clubs, I would like to allow for VOIP in game or lobby in general....

So!!!

What say ye all?!?!

~§~
Azis
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uEjifqTaI

good night rbl
Welp, I'm game.  If it's decided for a BSC event, xvt WoW begins this Friday, which would make an easy participation opportunity for the crazy hours everyone has.  Might be trickier to arrange a decent time for a RBL only event to work, but whatever works.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
its dead bro give it up
Dead?  Give it up?  Never!!  Smile
Well ok then  ;D
Der ya go!  ^Smile^ BTW, welcome back Mac!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I'm working on get my joystick up and running...I'm game!!!

Wild
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
Thanks snoop!  oh and wild, that reminds me.  I gotta find my joystick!  I am living in 2 different places right now with 2 computers (due to work).  oh, and I gotta find the games..oh wait, did i read somewhere you can download them for free?
(12-16-2009, 06:44 PM)Mac link Wrote: Thanks snoop!  oh and wild, that reminds me.  I gotta find my joystick!  I am living in 2 different places right now with 2 computers (due to work).  oh, and I gotta find the games..oh wait, did i read somewhere you can download them for free?

Check out the XWA 3D stickied thread in this forum... there's a couple torrent links in there.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!