Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, let's get to training guys.....
Well, we can't let Wolf squad keep that BoB trophy, now can we? I'm available for trainig during the hours of 3-8pm EST on weekdays. Lemme know when you can be on to fly. We've got to get that blasted trophy guys..... and no Snoopy, we can't send me or Dark in to steal it, let's earn it.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Ah Goku, don't think it will be that easy to get the trophy back from Wolf. I am going to put forth all my effor to keep it this time around now that we have it. And that's right, you wouldn't be able to go in and steal the trophy. We will protect it with our lives if necessary. Smile But don't let all of this discourage you. I'm quite interested in making it a good contest.

I would help you with training Goku but I don't log on until about 9-10pm est which is after you're online.

Reprah
Lieutenant
Jedi Master
Wolf Squadron XO
Master of Disappearing and Reappearing
Current Keeper of the BOB Trophy
well, i can work that in tommorow nigh, or perhaps tonight.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.