Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Azis
Salisbury News: 3 Questions From A Redneck Engineer 

Look this page up from the site....lol...dunno why, but I can't seem to paste it on here.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
You havin trouble copying links pup?

I googled up this:

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/06/3-qu...ineer.html

Looks like nice waterfront property to me heheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Lol, yep that's the site....dunno WHY I'm having trouble posting it though.  >Sad

Figured Azis might be able to field the question from the site though....lol.
Bet that same redneck traindriver is sittin in the cab of that lil blue truck in the last pic looking at those same questions that are prolly on the trip permit he had to fill out  :o

1. Too much
2. Twice the posted limit  Wink

3. Auto, right after they jack the rates and cancel coverage  :-X

How you been ne way pup? Survive all the hurricanes so far?
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Doing ok so far, more soggy than anything. Didn't blow hard enough during either of those to get to see Dorothy, anyway.  Wink  Worst we had was all the fools going down to the shorelines to see the huge waves coming in(to say NOTHING of the few hitting the beaches to SURF them). Police closed off a number of roads to keep people away, but still had folks sneaking around to get there.  Luckily, aside from a group of 3 that got caught by a wave, pulled in and managed to get back to shore on their own, no one drowned here....wasn't so fortunate over in Maine though, from what I'd heard.
(09-13-2009, 01:30 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: Doing ok so far, more soggy than anything. Didn't blow hard enough during either of those to get to see Dorothy, anyway.  Wink  Worst we had was all the fools going down to the shorelines to see the huge waves coming in(to say NOTHING of the few hitting the beaches to SURF them). Police closed off a number of roads to keep people away, but still had folks sneaking around to get there.  Luckily, aside from a group of 3 that got caught by a wave, pulled in and managed to get back to shore on their own, no one drowned here....wasn't so fortunate over in Maine though, from what I'd heard.

I can imagine not many really understand riptides especially when they are only present during adverse weather. One more reason why even though I am only 60 miles from the coast here, I don't have any huge desire to visit heheh. Main reason of course would be that the water temp never gets warmer than about 60 f, brrrrrrrr. Also being on the 45th parallela and having the mighty Columbia dump into the Pacific, it creates a unique current and riptides are common all year from southern Oregon to Northern Washington state.

As long as you can keep the shingles in tact and are on high ground, no doubt you should stay high n dry specially since the season is bout done.

Oh btw, I still gota bug in my chute bout you blowing me off the one and only time I was or will be able to get into galaxies heheeheh EH?  Wink
ME?!?!??! Blowing YOU off?!?!?!?!?!?!? ROFL! Ask Holmes, I was HOPING you'd drop in for a visit! Was just MY unfortunate luck to have been oncall that night and unable to get online til late that evening...and NO sign of either of you, might I add.  Tongue
And just so you have an idea on the kind of waves we got from that 'little' windstorm...here's a few shots taken at Peggy's Cove, N.S., during the storm (this is just outside of Halifax):

Peggy's1.jpg,  604 x 404  [~16K]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peggy's_2.jpg,  604 x 404  [~35K]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peggy's_3.jpg,  604 x 404  [~18K]

Peggy's_4.jpg,  604 x 404  [~18K]

Peggy's_5.jpg,  604 x 404  [~28K]

Peggy's_7.jpg,  604 x 404  [~22K]

Peggy's_6.jpg,  604 x 404  [~22K]

K, least I would if the silly thing would transfer like I intended... >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
(09-14-2009, 02:38 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: ME?!?!??! Blowing YOU off?!?!?!?!?!?!? ROFL! Ask Holmes, I was HOPING you'd drop in for a visit! Was just MY unfortunate luck to have been oncall that night and unable to get online til late that evening...and NO sign of either of you, might I add.  Tongue

Hehehehehe! no worries, I was on a tight schedule unfortunately. Wish I woulda had much more time and of course greenbacks.
We did see you on and even sent you a whisper :p when Holmes was here so na na nanana na na  Tongue