Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's no place like home, no place like home, no place....
like home!

Heading back to the land of Ahhhh's hehehehe if they still use that phrase in tourism adds...otherwise the land of Oz  ;D

I've been hailed to the "true" RBL headquarters  ^Smile^ and will be personally shuttled by our supreme Leader himself Holmes  Tongue

film @ 11  8)
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
LoL, I might END UP in Oz after this Sunday. We've got a huricane bearing down on us that's supposed to get FAR too close for comfort by Sunday night.

I'm assuming Holmes finally managed to coax you back into SWG somehow?  Thought pulling teeth would be easier.... :o
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(08-20-2009, 07:29 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: LoL, I might END UP in Oz after this Sunday. We've got a huricane bearing down on us that's supposed to get FAR too close for comfort by Sunday night.

I'm assuming Holmes finally managed to coax you back into SWG somehow?  Thought pulling teeth would be easier.... :o

Nah he's actually coming to the RBL website HQ via an old T-wing heheh  Now if I can just get those hangar doors to open  :-4
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
(08-20-2009, 07:29 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: LoL, I might END UP in Oz after this Sunday. We've got a huricane bearing down on us that's supposed to get FAR too close for comfort by Sunday night.

I seen ole Bill was on track to pay you a visit, hopefully it will hit some cooler water and peter out heheh.

Oh ya no teeth left to pull so even harder than that to get me to "PAY" to come back to SWG  :-*
Batton down the hatches PUP! Cat 1 predicted by time Bill hits Halifax and as you said, too close for comfort.

Thoughts and prayers with ya bro!

Az
8:43 PDT, Holmes reaches Laramie Wy. elevation 7406, Holmes misses greased landing, drops 5' from premature flare  :-X All walked away so was good landing  ;D

Heavier than expected head winds puts schedule down by 1.5 hrs. Weather clear, temp 58F.

Next stop Gooding Idaho ETA 12:30 PM PDT. Weather: Clear, temp 85F elevation 2960
1:38 PDT Holmes checks in from Gooding Idaho. one wrong turn few bumps (all he admitted to at least no comment on landing this time Wink )

Full fuel, refresh the humanoid units and off to Vancouver Washington. Pearson Airpark elevation 23ft weather:temp 69F, overcast at 3500ft AGL wind SSW@6mph
5:25 touchdown at Pearson airpark, Vancouver Wa  8)

He is now all strapped...er tied....er resting in Nurse C's ward  :-X
Well we all had a good trip back, except for some joker unplugging the runway lights in Nebraska  :o LOL. Azis is now with us in Oz (kansas) heheh

Here's a pic on our way to Washington, with Vancouver/Portland ahead under them clouds at the end of that gorge heheh

[Image: 34edkxi.jpg]
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Hairiest part of the trip was landing in Kimbal Ne....heheheheh, this is JUST how we seen it. 20' off runway Holmes? hehehe My wingy got us down tho without incident, Truly Ace pilot  Wink

[Image: Image-4595646-79497476-2-WebSmall_0_f5f7...b0e92b91_1]

Other scenics from the trip can be viewed here http://www.asis.phanfare.com/4305657_470...D=79497147