Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We offer you a gift.
As an act of good faith, my new club is offering your club a gift.  I hope to improve relations between our two clubs.  Simply go to our new website: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ClanGM/forum/800353/ and click on "Embassies".  Thank you for your time.
Hey man can't you see that I am mostly posting to myself much as you are on your website...??? Leave us die in peace 's aye?

;D good luck tho, gotta admire your sticktuitivenessessly tennacity  8)
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I've lost any sympathy. We've clearly stated where we stand, we get no acknowledgment on our posts or responses, we just get further inquiries about an alliance and what not. I'm fairly confident this gentlemen, though very persistent, has not actually considered reading our responses.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
I'm beginning to think he's got some sort of automated program running that sends out the same message to other clans as well.

......btw, don't think anyone's purposely ignoring you Azis.  Myself, I just COULDN'T come up with a good rejoiner for that little song you'd posted....I was LAUGHING too hard each time I read it.  ;D
'
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(06-27-2009, 03:13 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: I'm beginning to think he's got some sort of automated program running that sends out the same message to other clans as well.

......btw, don't think anyone's purposely ignoring you Azis.  Myself, I just COULDN'T come up with a good rejoiner for that little song you'd posted....I was LAUGHING too hard each time I read it.  ;D
'

Heh! not at all PUP, I really HAVE been posting to myself  <)Smile
DOH! Methinks nurse C may be getting to you!!!  :o
(06-30-2009, 06:46 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: DOH! Methinks nurse C may be getting to you!!!  :o

Ya maybe but I'm lurnin ta like it  ;D
Sides that, you ain't lived till you have dipped into one of her bubble baths.  :-X
??? ??? ??? *Shudders*  :o :o :o
I rather liked the bath. Big Grin
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!