Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back.........
Me old Captain Ordyh!!!! Lots will not know or may not remember him but he was part of ReBeL near the birth of the club. Now he is an old broken down shell of a beast (but many of us know how Nurse C can do that to one) still he is a great fella and valued member of RBL! Sorry bud but I think it was Tank or Dark that hit the button for Hyper disposal on your ship but we can get one in the works for real quick complete with wheel chair ramp and bed pan pilot seat. What form was that again Tank????????? ???

Anywho welcome back bro..... Hope to see ya bout real soon.

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Ah yes, the requistion form is RA-33A, although to get special accoutrements you need form NR-1792R, with a complete RA-33A as well as a AR-2404 of your previous ship, although to avoid all those just fill out form 7780-2b (don't get 7780-2B, that's the toiletry form) in triplicate, sealed by your local Squad Leader with an official New Republic or Rebel Alliance Seal (whichever we have lying around), and then proceed to go to the nearest Imperial station and just steal whatever you can find. ;D

Welcome back BTW...hope you've escaped Nurse C by now. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
OK. Let's get some things straight here. First, I was here AT the start of RBL and was first commander of Cobra. Second, you can leave out the bed pan...the wheel chair ramp may come in handy after Nurse-C tho. :-X Missed you guys...sure is nice to be back ;D
hehehe yup, that's right. Ordyh is older to RBL than I am but probably not to the zone. Smile hehe practice up on your force abilities and Nurse C will not be a threat to you anymore. hehe she has yet to even face me. Smile

Reprah
Lieutenant
Jedi Master
Wolf Squadron XO
Master of Disappearing and Reappearing
YUBYUB YUB .......Ouch!! My mouth :-X Anyhow welcome back ole friend~~!!

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE STAYINGAWAY FROM CURSED BIKE!!
Nice to meet yah Ordyh!! ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey BOYS! LONG TIME NO SEE! I'd like to hear from you guys! the email is [email protected]. Tell me how ol rebel is going!

-Miles-
yeesh, how many ex-/retired RBL's are there??? :o
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(02-13-2003, 01:05 PM)Goku1 link Wrote:yeesh, how many ex-/retired RBL's are there??? :o

heheh
Weve had a lot of pilots come and go through the halls of RBL Wink This club will be 4 years old come this december.
There have been times when every slot in each squad was filled with pilots to which we had to stop recruiting. They all were just as active on the comm as you and very active in WoW's and off-WoW skirmishes too Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Also, Wolf wasn't an original squadron either. It was added during a time when there were lots of applications for new pilots. I actually knew all of the pilots way back then. Smile Now, I know maybe half of the people around here it seems like. Smile

Reprah