Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I've been upgrading RBL Home
At least in regards to it's fighter squadron compliment, and so far I've come up with it having 7 squadrons of fighters (for 84 ships), 6 Lambda shuttles and about 10 other misc craft. 

Four squads are marked as Xwings, the classic ones of Hawk, Cobra, Wrath and Wolf.  The other squadrons are so far looking to be made of Awings, Bwings, Ewings and Kwings. 

Though I was tempted to just give the station a packed configuration of 100 various ships, but figured that might be a bit of a strain.  Anyways, was wondering what would be the names of each of the other squads, if RBL had gotten that big?  Toss some out if you've got'em. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hmmm, Eagle, Falcon, Panther, Lynx...how many animal names ya want for possibilities?  lol

There could also be the classic versions...Red, Blue, etc.

Or even names based on present or past leaders/Admirals of RBL....MacAttack, Aslan's Raiders, Axis's Delinquints  ;D

Welp, that's at least a FEW possibilities.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
MacAttack...sounds like a McDonald's endorsement lol. 

I like a couple there though.  How about the Awings would be Azis's Raiders. 

Leaves Ewings, Kwings and Bwings.

hehe, the Ewings could be Evangelical Ewok Squadron!  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
this maybe more appropriate for an impy squad but I was always partial to T.A.U. Squaron.  *Trained Assasins Unit*

also like greek names like omega, alpha, delta, beta, gamma, ect. 

*scratching his head*  hmmm when did we get ewings and kwings here?  R2Vader to the hangar!  We need to go for a "test flight"  LOL
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Recent story additions Ace.  Though I'd keep R2Vader away from those Kwings...they carry enough ordinace to be capital ships on their own lol.

Here's what I came up with.  Yea or Nay them.

Awings = Azis's Raiders Squadron
Ewings = Evil Inside Squadron
Bwings = Hawk-bat Squadron
Kwings = Kracken Squadron
~§~
Raider? Hmmmmm...coulda sworn that bottle said "Instant Martians"  :o

Howsa bout "Martian Fowl" with respect to one foul martian  Wink

Guess I am outa the loop and not really sure where this alphabet of new fighters cropped up from but I bet they are really cool.  ;D
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Be fun to actually SEE one, to say nothing of test flying it. They in any certain game? I'm not familiar with them either *scratches his head about the Ewing and Kwing* ordinance eh?  Better keep that flame of a certain member of ours away from thse ships!!!
\
Ask and you gents shall receive...For here is the Ewing, Kwing and...wait a second!  You all already know what a Bwing is!  Tongue

E-Wing
[Image: Ewing_negvv.jpg]
Additional information

K-Wing
[Image: K-Wing_NEGVV.jpg]
Additional information
~§~
(04-12-2009, 08:57 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Recent story additions Ace.  Though I'd keep R2Vader away from those Kwings...they carry enough ordinace to be capital ships on their own lol.

Here's what I came up with.  Yea or Nay them.

Awings = Azis's Raiders Squadron
Ewings = Evil Inside Squadron
Bwings = Hawk-bat Squadron
Kwings = Kracken Squadron

If you arrange the first letter of each of those 4 wings you get BEAK ... Is that code for Woodstock?  ???

*goes back to staring at monitors*
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
You also get HAKE....sounds fishy to me.... :-4 Wink ;D