Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XvT WoW
WoW is coming up again soon. Anyone wanna dust off the ol'Reb Banner and fly in it?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
is there anyway to get this game still? I always wanted to play it  ;D
It is or was available here http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1550361/775222/ or search ebay
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Heck its all over, just google buy xwing vs tie fighter
Even amazon has it for 6.50
Holy SHIT It works  ;D

And I still have my player info LOL...hmmmm now if I can get the ole joy working....see what I can run over....

How bout leading me to some info on where to fly this thing....and uhmmm hmmmm prolly need to reup at battlestats....?

ok new recruit here wtf do I do now LOL  :o
Ok, first, aim the fighter in the general direction of the enemy and go full throttle...next....don't die.

I think that's it?  ???
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Well RBL is set for WoW at battlestats.........we got no members but the club is signed up  Tongue
Hahah nice! After I'm done moving all my stuff into my new home, I might see if I can dust off my joystick and fly a few games. I wasn't able to get the client to work back when I was living at the college, but my new connection shouldn't have the same problems.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
(02-19-2009, 12:39 AM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Ok, first, aim the fighter in the general direction of the enemy and go full throttle...next....don't die.

I think that's it?  ???

er I tried that and I made a whole lota screeeching and black smoke  [Image: icon_shocked.gif]
Ok, I must be missing something then...**digs through the piles, pulling out 'XvT Piloting for Dummies' book** ....ok...aim at enemy....full throttle, yea yea got that....oh yea!  Dodge!  I knew I was missing something!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.