Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big Ouch and the corssage
*Well it all began when i was going to be a good dad and take my son for a bike ride and go and get my daughter a nice corsage for the daddy daughter dance Saturday night :'( I started out with my son riding down the hill from my house, when I thought before we get on the main street we better get some jackets on cuase it was getting cold ( California cold is 65* sorry New York Tongue ) So we turned back and my son and his friend wanted to try and beat the big one back home and as I was cruising to another win suddenly I heard CLUNK CLUNK!!(Dont you just hate that sound when your flying on your bike?) Well next thing I knew I was flying off my bike in mid air and wondering how to land without dieing!! I hit the pavement and got knock Out!!When i woke up I had my neighbors all around me and an ambulance handing me my tooth and had lovely road rash to 30% of my body :-X So now here I am after being released from the trauma center jaw wired, eating baby food and thinking about RBL and wanted to let everyone know I am still alive praise GOD!! As for GWF soon I will get another match since i have 10 days off so far but I am kinda in some pain and still have to see the oral surgeon tommarow. So keep me in your prayers and sorry I havent been around for a bit but all I know is Gravity Hurts when your brakes Lock on your bike.

[glow=red,2,300]Aslan (The sucker of puree food)[/glow]
ouch! that makes my head hurt just thinking about it. Glad your ok man
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
What's the deal with pilots trying to fly without their ships lately? First Snoopy, now you Aslan. I hope you're not contageous. Wink

Joking aside, I'm glad you're still alive and kicking man. Whew...that does sound painful, done more than my fair share of bang ups on bikes (and one car, but we won't go there).
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Ouchies!!! :o At least I landed in gravel(less road rash). But honestly Aslan, just because I didn't make a perfect 10 in my high dive, you REALLY didn't have to try and top my score. ;D Seriously, I hope you have a speedy(no pun intended) recovery.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
geese, poeple are droping like flies around here

*presents Aslan with a brand new set of safety pads, and a portable bacta tank*

i wish you a speedy recovery, cause eating tube food sucks.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I don't know...I'm getting the urge to try to top your score Snoopy ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Our members have way too much bad luck, I hope I won't be the next....

Get well soon Aslan.

Well since everyone else got ahead of me and made all the good jokes already i'll just wish ya well and hope your recovery goes smoothly and fast Smile
we stole all of wraiths jokes, lol
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.