Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XVT WoW for November
I've noticed the DJO Cup event has been nearly dead this month.  That doesn't bode well for xvt surviving much longer.  Anyone interested in having RBL registered(hint, hint) and participating in Nov.'s WoW later this month, while we still can?
Might be a hoot to actually be an ACTIVE club for an xvt event for a change.  >:/
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
this is always a good idea to me but I've been having some tech issues with the EV.  mainly since I had to rebuild my computer last winter I haven't been able to get the EV to download.  keeps freezing on me then just stops running and crashed *the file not the comp lol*  figures though......after a great run xvt maybe on it's last offical leg.......and I am finally gonna have enough cash to upgrade to a high speed cable set up after xmas lol ohhhhhhhhh the irony......
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
:o
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!