Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the sake of things, and for fun!
**Man53 walks through the pub slowly, looking around at his comrades, seeing that the place has not seen much action in the past few years**

"My fellow Jedi, Sith, Wookie, Nubians, Canine, Humans, Cosmic Fire Anomaly, and Ewok! I propose a challenge. Take up your arms and enter a brawl. It has been a long time since we've put our skills to the test!"

**Man53 draws his saber, tosses his cloak aside, and as the saber blazes to life, he crouches down into a combative stance.**

"Let us fight!"

>:/

(**Man53 dodges the first few attempts to knock him off balance and disrupt his own disruption**)

"I won't go down easy, draw your sabers! Pick a foe, and fight! It has been too long my friends!"
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
**watches the show from the sidelines, sippin a drink**  Well it looks pretty, but anyone know who he's dodgin?  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
the strikingly handsome jedi master with the little r2vader droid walks into the bar and sees man in his combat stance.  he heads over to the dj booth and dons a head set, a mic, and starts up the disco lights

Ladies and gentlemen of RBL are you ready?  Are you ready?  Brother Acedocious comin to ya live from Aslan's bar n grille.....appears that we are whitnessing history tonight......could it be???????   :o  am I whitnessing the reformation of the GWA?!!!??do I see...yes yes it's One Eyed Pete!!!  Lets get it on    >:/

Ace hits some "mood" music and sits back to see what happens next...........
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
**Man53 takes a sip of Tank's drink, while watching himself from across the room.**

"Impressive hologram isn't it? Let's see who takes the bait."
*Trots into the bar, ignores the hologram man53 and slips behind the bar, refreshng Tanks drink* My nose knows the difference between you and a hologram, man.  Pity YOU didn't with the holo princesses last night, lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*Walks in and looks at the Hologram, then looks over and see's Tank and Man*

I feel as though, someone is trying to bait me into something...

Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
**Man53 throws his saber at Fireyone, cutting his arm completely off!**

"Hey, that princess was fun, rather she was real or not, that's up for debate..."
*sets the drink aside* I get the feeling my drink is no longer my own...and I'm not entirely sure what Snoopy put back into it.  @_@
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
:-4 :-X Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
"I wouldn't drink that if I were you Tank... You may not have seen him refill it, but I did...."