Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy holiday!
*Looks up with mouthful of feathers*  What do you MEAN, the turkey is supposed to be COOKED 1st???  ???  Have you ANY idea how bad cooked feathers SMELL???  :o Wink  Happy Thanksgiving, Canada.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*Sneaks off looking for his B-day cake for desert*
Apparently someone forgot to leave the manual with Snoopy....

Or did we chuck all of them?  I forget...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hmm this whole Thanksgiving thing is way over-rated for a celebration of an event that never actually took place....
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
looks at the calendar....ohhhh u said canadia LOL....my bad................ ???  Wink  think r2vader may have that manuel....
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
...you didn't tell him to cook the bird did you?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
NOW you tell me!!!!!!!!  :-[
Well our usual method of being informed is to have the smoke alarm go off, and there wasn't anything happening this time!  Tongue
~§~
**Man53 uses the force to pull the alarm switch from across the room**  >Big Grin
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Well it's a little late now for the alarm.  Tongue
~§~