Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starsider
Got your note saying you were back this month Holmes, but danged if I've seen you IN there yet.  ??? Hve yo been playing?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
my free time has been taken up by replacing a clutch in my car... and the brakes... and the tie rods... since it's apart and all  <)Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Sounds like that old Johnny Cash song..."One piece at a time.."  :Smile
Hello everyone!

I just registered here to see if I could join your club and possibly play SWG with you guys. Obviously I am on Starsider so let me know if you have established a guild there. I have a level 90 Jedi who is an ace rebel pilot. I am currently working on getting the feared rebel pilot status. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the holidays and I can't wait to meet you all.

Seraph Zero
Yep, we're active on Starsider.  Our city is based on Rori, not far from the rebel outpost.  It's listed on the map as 'RBL City' (I know, NOT really original, but at least it's straightforward  Wink) and is currently  lvl 3 in size.  My alt, Asneot, is the current city mayor and guild leader, so it's a simple matter to add you to our ranks there.  I look forward to catching you online(I'm online, most evenings and various times over the weekends, so watch or me or give me an idea of when I might be able to catch you)

Interests vary amongst the current active memebers there, some, like myself, focused more on space while others are more ground based.
Sounds good, my character's name is Ethan' Wyatt. I am also currently trying to get lightsabers and robes for my jedi. I look forward to joining!
ROFL....NO wonder I haven't seen you in there...was looking for Seraph.....lol.  :Smile
Tongue I actually caught you online pup hehehehe  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
And I didn't even realize it, heh.  :'(
OK guys I am officially part of the Squadron! Thanks so much for the warm welcome as well.