Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zarathos my old friend.....
Come meet me in Aslans bar, the table by the window. 
*Rubs his eyes*  Now THERE's a profile I haven't seen for a while.  How ya doing, old friend?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ordyh dropped by about a year ago, however Zarathos...., now his face hasn't been around in ages.

In any case ☼§☼ Ordyh, hows it going, stranger?
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
I will pop in now and then to catch up on the board! Hey Ordyh! ;D
The semi has rolled in, and as the door opens with a hydraulic hiss, a thick fog rolls out...

....this'll teach Zara to trust Aslan's Ewok and Wookie Burrito Special!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I'm impressed Tank.....

After YOU'D tried it, I didn't think you'd EVER manage to crawl out of the head... Wink :-4

Great hearing from ya Zara!  Hit the airhorn more often when you zoom by. (Keeps Tank awake  :-X)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Yea....we don't speak of that day.  It is known only as..."That Day." 

Airhorn?  What airho-*honk outside sends me flying through roof*
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
now thats not right..... Zara randomly appears just at the right time.... Your Jedi senses are still sharp!
☼§☼
i pull the airhorn a little too much now! have to settle for me waving as i drive by.
Well either way, stay safe friend, we miss you here.