Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry folk's, yer lucks run out.....
Crusty ol Dorgy's back and I'm a crawlin out from under the deck plates to dust off a ship and do some flyin.....but I've hit a hitch..... ship works fine.... but the hangar doors are jammed and I can't take off.
Anyone know why Errant venture version 10.93 won't let me into the lobby? (you don't suppose it was all the rancid banana peels i left all those years ago?)
Once I get this problem solved, I have found a wing mate who is lookin to beat the BoP game. Anyone interested is more than welcome to come along for the ride.(thats if you ain't got nothin better to do!)
Have ya tried stickin ya tongue out when ya kick it... Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
If that works for you, I'll be angry, I've bitten my tongue several times now tryin' that!

Let me know if you get it working and I'll go back to working on mine at home and I'll join you after next week.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
gotta get the ev downloaded again on my new machine then I'm in hehe.  have had some issues dl'ing though
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Clad in his old OBS TIE-pilots flight suit, the crotchety old flight tech aproaches the hangar bay door.

"Tongue eh? .... this is what happens when the station runs outta toilet paper and all you have left are tech manuals and the S.O.P. ....."

*Looking from side to side*  "I'm glad I'm wearing this big honkin helmet so no one can see me doing this.." *sticks out his tongue and delivers a swift kick to the door resounding a dull thud*

"figgers... well, I guess there's nuthin left to do but to go start chasing wires around."

As D'orjahl turns and heads back across the bay the hangar door sudenly flies open the vacume of space sucking all the air from the hangar and into the void taking the flight tech with it.

"WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................ uh....Az.... it's fixed."

The general alarm sounds alerting the station.

Heheehehe! Kewl! 8)
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Howd you fix it buddy?
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
lol, I gave him the password.... Tongue

Seriously though, the main problem he was having was trying to use a wireless system.  For whatever reason, once he switched to his wife's comp, most orf his problem was solved.  Perhaps the techs in our group can explain WHY that was so...but all I know....it WORKED.  Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.