Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pup's down atm, but not out.
RL can be compared to a female beagle sometimes(instead of using the 5 letter  word version  Wink).  I came down with a high fever early in the week and figured it was simply a bout of flu.  SURPRISE!  Fever went down a bit, but didn't go away.  Long story short, I ended up in hospital with a nasty leg infection.  They didn't keep me in long, but I've got to return daily atm for intravenous antibiotics (I DO so LOVE having a needle left in my arm 24 hrs a day  :'(), as well as an oral version.  Fever's gone now finally, but I'm still having trouble focusing on much for very long.  I'm on the mend, but it's going to be a while yet.  Fact I'm able to post THIS is an improvement, for me.

Now what's everyone ELSE's excuse for not posting in here?  :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
wow that must suck worst when i tore a tendon while snowboarding, hope you feel better snoop  ;D
*gives Snoopy a milkbone

There there ol boy, relax here by the sofa and watch some tv.

Hope your leg heals quickly Snoopy
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Ouch man.  Sounds nasty. 

Aslan!  Fetch the Princesses, chop chop!  I'm off to get this pup more milkbones! 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heh, didn't realize worst wasn't over when I posted that.  Went in the next morning (Sun.) for another round of antibiotics and had the docs decide my leg wasn't improving like it should be and decided to conduct more tests to rule out blood clots or bone infection (BOTH wonderful worrysome prospects to give someone who expected to be in hospital no more than an hr or so. :o  After xraying and conducting an ultrasound on my leg(I can honestly say an ultrasound in the upper thigh is NOTHING as mild as 1 would imagine it conducted on a pregnant lady's midsection - my fav part HAS to be when they rammed the probe(try picturing something the size of your thumb) into the uppermost part of my leg where it connects to my torso  ??? :o :'( :'( and HOLDING it there for the reading!!  Suffice it to say, I was glad when THAT was over!  ^Smile^  Long story short, no blood clot but they still weren't sure of the bone infection...sooooo, admitted I was for a bone scan  :Smile. Wed. rolled around and STILL no bone scan..although lots of intravenous anitbiotics applied during that time......fun...no TV, no computer....not even a RADIO!  :'(  Come to find out the dept. hadn't even received the work order for my bone scan yet  :Smile...sooooo, in goes ANOTHER one.  Get the test the next day(Thurs) and results Fri afternoon(negative thankfully - if it would have been found positive, there was a good chance I'd have ended up loosing part of my leg bone in order to remove the infected section....nice)  Leg has been steadily improving as week progressed so they switched me over to oral antibiotics and left me leave today(Sat.) FINALLY!!!!  Still have to be off work for at least another week of recovery, but at least now I'm home again.......WHAT a week!!!!
Sounds like a rather hellish week overall.  @_@
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Doubt even nurse C could have made it much worse....lol.
Hey Pup  :-\ Sorry to see ya run all over. Gota spot right here next to me fer ya tho...ole Nurse C will get ya up n running in no time  8)
Hope your doin better by now just the same  ^Smile^

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Pretty much healed up now, although still on antibiotics for another day or 2.  Just need to duck from nurse C's tender mercies  Tongue
Wink Good to here your doing better my Friend! Our you still playing Galaxcies? I have a new character on Bloodfin Looking for you his name is Puzzle and Aslan and SK are still on Gorath! Anyway I will send the Hitchiker in to see if you need anything yub yub!! :-*