Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, it's quiet in here for a new year....
*Sneaks up to a slumbering Tanker, sound asleep at his desk...carefully, so as not to wake him, slipping Tank's hand into a warm bowl of water and slipping out of his office unseen or heard*

**Then has Goku stand guard outside Tanker's door, with camera in hand to take pictures of Tank emerging**

Heh, sometimes the old classics need to be immortalized  Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
What does that do btw?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
makes you go weee and if done correctly (and on a person fairly gone in drink) usualy on themself!
Give the wookie credit, he's right.    Nasty stain there btw Tank.....lol.  :-4 ;D
**awakens from nap, shocked, surprised, and in a major rage**  ANIMAL HOUUUSE!!!  **gets up and would rush to Snoopy's doghouse (also known as the Animal House), but his armor is rusted in place, and so falls over into a clanging heap** 

.....I'll get you yet...and put you on double secret probation!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Awwwww, cheer up.  Maybe I'll send you an invitation to the upcoming Toga party at the Bar & Grill.  I hear ALL the nubian princesses are gonna BE there...... :-X
**Man53 Flys into the hangar swerving madly**

"Did somebody" *hicup* "Say Nubian Princess?" *hicup*

**Man53 slowly stumbles his way to the closest closet, opens the door, falls down face first into a puddle of pee-tree-juice, and uses the force to close the door behind him.**
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
:-X
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
What's in Man's closet...stays in Man's closet.  Tongue
~§~
Smile

**Man53 walks out of the closet no longer stumbling, nor smelling of ode-du-pee-tree, and slowly approaches the bar listening in on conversations about Nubian Princesses.**
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!