Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got XWA!
Well, through various hacking of Imperial Sources I have copy of XWA!  Now I need to patch it and get the online play thing! 8D

-So.... anyone want to tell me what online is like?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
congrats on getting xwa.  the campaign is awesome and you'll really dig the story.  there's a few missions that are kinda tricky so if you need any advice just fire away.  as for multiplayer.....well there's more ships than in xvt but the engine is terrible.  it lags really bad, even with great hardware and a great connection.  when it runs smooth it's alot like xvt but it will run smooth once in a blue moon. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I dunno, I didn't have that many problems with it, and that was with flying alongside Vader on a 56k conn.  It had its moments, but towards the end of support by the Zone it hadn't been too bad.  We even began TIE Defender races and matches!

Aaah, GASFIGHTER races...such a blast.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
GAS Fighter Races?
*Hides the matches from Tank*  NOT again!!!!!  ??? :o Wink ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
No no, GASFIGHTER, the Galactic Association of Snub Fighter racing. Big Grin  Basically, you take the obstical course as fast as you can in your ship of choice. 

Can get kinda hairy...especially if you do the one through the scrap yard. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
hmmmm me thinks I may reinstall that one again hey is XVT  still wowing?? what do I need to do again?
:-4
OH sure now I gotta go out and see if I can find that 1!! :'( :'( :'( Wait is it a pay to play not going through that again! >Sad >Sad As for XvT yuppers they still got them WoW's goin I just never catch anybody on to fly with when I'm on of course I have that wierd schedule.
XWA isn't Pay to play. I just can't seem to get the Errant Venture lobby again. Link in that topic we have about it is busted.

-Now I want to do some GASFighters.
Check out this site.  There's a download here for the errant venture that still works.

http://www.majesticsites.net/xvtworld/index.php
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.