Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's official...RBL is now on the world map on Gorath!
Been a long time coming but we finally made it to official status 3.  Currently we're listed as RBL Outpost, but methinks we can come up with a better name.  Might even be able to finally put in a shuttleport.  Any suggestions on a city name?  Heh, heard some funny ones so far ingame.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
RBL Playground run and play  ;D
I'll get back to you on this one.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
always liked the RBL Bar n Grille myself lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Graulville Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
YEAH!

I was pretty surprised when I opened the world map and saw our little village ON THE MAP!

After the fall of Asamoya, we need a shuttle desperately. Another city popped up over the mountains near us, and they have a shuttle. But it's still a bit of a ride to get home.

City names...hmmm...

I like the direction Holmes is going... how about Graul Valley

or.. Grauls Ate My Neighbors

or.. The Graul Preserve

or... Don't Feed the Grauls

or... ?
(10-10-2007, 10:51 PM)Holmes link Wrote: Graulville Tongue

I second but I think it needs an s in there how about Graulsville?
Or just RBL City?
also if I get back into this I think I need a place to call home and maybe drop all my junk I cant sell well maybe I should set up a shop and see if I cant sell it as a vendor hmmmmm.......... will they take game money as payment for my account?
Thought we'd set you up in a house in the city, Murdock.  Easily fixed whenever/if you come back.  Once set up, you'd be able to declare residence in it and become a city citizen, even become part of the militia, if you'd so desire.

As for venders, you'd need a trader toon(make a second character on the server) to set them up.  Most visable place always was inside the guildhall(worked well for me while I had venders in there).  All you'd need is someone to give you admin access to set them up, which is easily done.

A shuttleport is still a possibility, but still a little way off yet.  I made a deed up(currently stored in the guildhall) but couldn't plant it yet.  We're currently ranked as a level 3 city and need to reach level 4 to be able to place the shuttleport.  To reach level 4 we need 30 declared city citizens(currently we have 15, barely enough for level 3 status).  Anyone with an active SWG account that hasn't already declared residency in RBL City, is encouraged to DO so and to also do the same with their alt toon on the server, so we can get counted as 2 residents per player.  Recruitment is also encouraged.  Reaching 30 citizens souldn't be THAT difficult, now that we're on the map.

I declared the city as a manufacturing centre for the time being, although this can be changed from week to week.  There are numerous possibility's for alternatives, including 1 if we want to set up city defenses.  Anyone want to start setting up some heavy gun batteries for defense?  lol.
Welp, that didn't last long.  We'd managed level 3 status officially, but only with the bare minimum declared citizens.  Seems SWG decided they needed Holmes to redeclare his residency in the city for some time, and finally took him off the list, leaving us short at 14 declared citizens.(It's reviewed weekly).  So now we need to add at least 1 player to the city.  Been on the watch for possible recruits, but with the server being so quiet, haven't had much luck yet.  In the meantime, we're off the map again...lol.  At least I didn't add any civic structures to the city since the jump to level 3, so none were lost with this downgrade.
(10-21-2007, 12:12 AM)Snoopy link Wrote: Welp, that didn't last long.  We'd managed level 3 status officially, but only with the bare minimum declared citizens.  Seems SWG decided they needed Holmes to redeclare his residency in the city for some time, and finally took him off the list, leaving us short at 14 declared citizens.(It's reviewed weekly).  So now we need to add at least 1 player to the city.  Been on the watch for possible recruits, but with the server being so quiet, haven't had much luck yet.  In the meantime, we're off the map again...lol.  At least I didn't add any civic structures to the city since the jump to level 3, so none were lost with this downgrade.

Thats odd, I was on awhile back and there wasn't any mail to me on the subject... I got 4 characters on that server too.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!