Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back! ... for a little while
Hey everybody! I'm here for a couple weeks, so if anyone still plays on Gorath, look me up!

They seem to have beefed up the elite mobs, which is making the new Rebel Theme-Park very difficult. Let's team up!
Pity you're only back NOW...lol....Murdock(murmidon) would'if loved to have joined ya.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Oh SURE I bet he plays in MY TIME ZONE TOO!!!! :'( :'( :'( >Sad >Sad >Sad
i did for a while  ;D we should all play durring summer
Not all of us have the cash!

-Been looking into Private servers though.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
but we have a LONG time til summer and its when most ppl are off school so summer= more people
and best of all summer= ME!  Tongue
(10-05-2007, 06:21 AM)murdock link Wrote: Oh SURE I bet he plays in MY TIME ZONE TOO!!!! :'( :'( :'( >Sad >Sad >Sad

Hehe, maybe... I'm in California, but my body still thinks I'm in China. So I'm usually on until the wee hours of morning.

Aslan and I have been grouping up for a few battles in Restuss, and fighting our way thru the new Reb themepark. Sometimes it takes 2 of us, and 2 battledroids to beat ONE of these elite mobs these days. I imagine SOE will have to nerf them soon.

Anyhoo, I'm going to attempt to login when I get back to China.... crossing my fingers that the lag won't be unbearable.... :-\
wait you live in china?  ???
I live in California, but I've been in China for the past 9 months. I'm doing a water stunt show called "Danger Island". I just signed another 6 month contract, so I'll be heading back in a few days.

If you look on YouTube for videos by "actocross", u will see some of what I'm doing.
kool you should go to Vietnam its a beautiful place  ;D