Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man53 Reporting for duty!
If you'll have me aboard the hangar! Smile

I'm going out to buy a new stick tonight, and I was wonderin' if RBL still runs around in the WoW's.

Also I'm looking for some of you guys who still play often to help get this rust off my wings.
I got a friend to play with me the other night, and he may be wanting to join us too. (I've been talking about RBL to him for years, so he knows a little bit about it.)

Any takers on picking on an old vet?
let me know when you're available and we'll schedule something.
I've also gotta take a look at that walkthrough to figure out how to get into the XVT platform host now.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
A very large shaggy wookie picks man53 up to his eye level and yells Boo!!!! Dude how ya doing just got back about a month ago myself. these guys even got me to play SWG dont know how long I'll stay on that 1 though. anyway's I'm on playing at about 5 am west coast time, check teamspeak if I'm on I'm there.
Heh, if you play at that time on the weekend, I can catch you, since it makes it about 9:00 am for me....and I tend to pop in for a bit on the weekends early in the morning.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Murdock the difference is, I've still been around you mangy flea-bag!
hey man I've been the lone ranger in wow's for the past year or so lol.  snoop has been seen a bit but that's about it.  I"d love to see more rbl'ers back in the hangar hehe.  once you get the client set up it's really easy to use.  just might have to config your firewall for it.  if you have any questions fire away.  I usually get online around 9 pm cst when I can play. 

ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
my only questions i haven't tested yet, but I'm in a college dorm, using the network here at school, so I've got a few firewalls to go through, but i'll see what I can do before i start crying Smile.
I can't join or host games. I figured I wouldn't be able to host, being at the University and all, but I can't even join them. (/sadface)
I don't think I can open any ports here, probably some rule against that or something.

If anybody has any ideas, let me know Smile
I need the patch for XvT is what I need.... and that online match thing. THEN I'D BE PLAYIN Big Grin
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
fo just install balance of power and that will automatically give you the "patch".  if you don't have bop maybe someone more tech savy than I can email you the file???  LOL

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
http://www.gamershell.com/download_4713.shtml

That should be the patch from LucasArts