Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little present for Murdock(murmidon)
Putting together a chest in the RBL guildhall basement for ya Murdock.  Not sure when you're on next, but swing by there to pick it up.  It has a few things for your space adventures.  Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
sweet Hope its stuff I can actualy use I kep picking up things on my adventures that I can use or install.... DOH!!!! :o :o :o
The hard part is going to be finding the guild hall again.... I think I maid a way point to it
I'm on every morning at about 5:00, 5:30 am  west usa time. check Team Speak if I'm on-line I'm in there
Heh, worst comes to worst, when you land at Dantoinne's Mining Outpost, use your planet map(v) and click on the points of interest.  The abandonned rebel base is listed as 1 of those in the upper left hand corner.  You can find your way to there and should easily be able to find your way to RBL City from the base.  The guild hall is hard to miss from the city.  I left further instructions on what to do with the chest in your ingame mail.
DOH!!!! I forgot to check my in-game mail.... But I managed to find a nd get all the stuff in the trunk thanks loads I finaly finished putting together my z-95 headhunter and half built the Y-wing. I finaly lvld up so I could. Built the other chassis but I cnat use them yet.
Surprised you didn't just pick up the chest and leave the parts in it, for convienience sake...lol. Ah well, np.  You get that Ywing finished, should see quite a difference from the Z-95. (BTW, if no one's mentioned it yet: If the cockpit view is too restricted in any ship you fly, go into your menu under options and there's an option to change the view to full space, rather than cockpit view, much like you can in xvt.  Can't remember the exact line, but will check in game and send ya an email, if ya want it)  There IS a heavy version of the Z-95 available,if you want to stick to a headhunter, with nearly 100K of mass allowance.  I just didn't have the asteroid supplies needed at the time to make 1.  Figured you'd be more interested in the Y and X.
Cant wait to be able to fly the X-wing. there was 2 y's in there 1 I'm working on the other I'm not certified to fly yet. twhen I looked at the chest I wasnt given an option to pick it up and take the hole thing. its all cool though.
Yeah, you'll like the longprobe Ywing much better once you can use it. Wink
flying the Y-wing longprobe now 2 more lvls and I can fly my X-wing!!!!! its become a chalenge now had to buy another month so I can get my X-wing going......LOL so keep looking for me!
hehe i forgot to give you a spare x wing i keep in my house, don't forget to ask morlant for your armor i told him to make for you!
See? We warned you the game might get you hooked...lol. You'll soon get to the point where you'll need a wing for certain missions...even dispite upgrades.