Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dust becomes restless
In a dark dusty seldom used corridor....... A large mountain of what looks to be fir and debri shudders..... Then it begins to grow.... wait its not growing its standing! AAAACCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!! The corridor becomes a fog with dust looking very much like a smoke greneade has been set off.

Did I hear someone say XvT is running WoW's Again? YEEEEEEEHAAAAA Give me some time and I'll dust off my disc's some one fire up my X-wing.

LETS DANCE!!!!
  :o  :o  :-4  well well well will wonders never cease round here lol.  *shakes dust off himself*  how ya been ya ole flee bag?  mighty nice o ya to drop by.  make sure you read up on the new office policy for this place.  and xvt never stopped running wow's lol......you'll need the client program I have posted on the top of the board, and you'll need to reinstate your account at bsc.  tank and I can help you with that.  good to see you alive and well mate rooties on the furball!

¤§¤  ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Can't...breathe....no...air...dust....killing.....making...me...speak....like....Shatner....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
GOD'S I've missed you guys!!!! LOL lets see if this old card has any credits left ROOTIES are on ME!!!!
Whoa, flea bag heh  ??? Someone dun opened it too  :o

Dang man guess you didn't get blasterized, great to see ya.

You better dust off more than your CD's hehehe, u prolly gonna need that ole boat anchor u used to run them on too  :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
*Walks out of His Quarters in the Seldom used Corridor and starts coughing like mad*

OH GOD WHAT HAPPEN HERE! * Cough*

*Looks to his right and see's a giant Dust bunny IE Murdock*

OH GOD *Cough* THEY'RE ATT*Cough*ACKING!!!!

*Runs away from Murdock*
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Dunno which is scarier...the dust cloud around Murdock or Tank doing Shatner impersonations  :o ;D Tongue

Great to see ya back man!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
The monstrocity I used to run the game on has been upgraded about 4 times since then and no more dial up they finaly found a way to run the DSL lines this far out in the hills.... WOOOOo HOOoooo. so I might actualy be able to fly an 1 hit wonder for more than a few seconds. ;D ;D ;D

Now If I can just remember where I put the keys to the X wing.... oh and how to start the stupid thing. :o :o
I forgot to let everyone know :-[ :-[ :-[ I work nights still so its easiest to catch me on-line in the wee hours of the am. I also help run a COD2 sniper server so give me a shout if your into that, and last but not least the casion I work at will be changing my schedul soon so I'll be going to 4 ten hour shifts whitch means I'll have 3 days to play!!!! >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin

Got the game running and updated, registered at bsc, have the client progy up and running. Doing the single player stuff to nock the rust of of this old stick. What next guys!!
Also I dont know why but I cant seem to get on the Teamspeak server?
I need to get the Update working for my XvT. Though where to get the XvT update I have no idea.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!