Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya for gradumating! 2.0
Graduated from university today.

I am an aerospace engineer now. Wohoooo!

Rooties are on me!

By the way.... sorry for my abscence during the past months, I was pretty busy with an internship and my final thesis.
But it payed out and I got a job in that department.

I hope i will have some spare time for computer games apart from that job.

Eh! Eh! Whats at ya say..???
Why I member when, er I member, er well, I can't member that far back when u was started ur higher educated path.
So I guess...

IT's ABOUT Frickin TIME!

;D Congrats bro, specially on the job, u gonna need it ta repay all that educatin  <)Smile
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
what will you be doing as an aerospace engineer?
i'm majoring in Physics with a minor in mathematics right now, but i've got no idea what i'm going to do with it, and if/how I'm going to do my Masters/Dr.

I've thought about working for the U.S. Space Program and NASA, but I'm not sure what I'm actually planning on doing, or what my goals are quite yet.
I honestly don't know much about whats out there, I just know what I'm good at.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Good lord, you were in that program back in 98, and graduated after I've done my military service AND graduated lol. 

I second Az...ABOUT FRICKEN TIME! LOL

Congrats though man!  Good to hear you have a job too.  Well deserved and well done!.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Shuffles in with his walker*  Doesn't matter HOW long it takes these young whipper snappers to COMPLETE these courses.....s'long as they COMPLETE them...(CONGRATS MAN!!!)..s'ONLY way we're gonna be able to KEEP that hoverchair of Azis's afloat......danged coffee he keeps spilling on the mechanisms  :Smile...is if it's repaired IN house.  Wink

Great to hear you've nailed down a job already too.  That can be as tough as GETTING the degree in the 1st place.

On a side note, my daughter's just started college earlier this month, studying in the field of 3D animation.(LORD, I feel old.....*yeah, yeah, I know Azis, I AM old*....lol) Supposidly the graduates of this program have a guarantee of employment in this field or the college will provide a FREE alternate program, so you KNOW it's a pretty safe bet once they finish.  So far she seems to be doing well.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Conga Rats!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
(07-19-2007, 04:16 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: *Shuffles in with his walker*  Doesn't matter HOW long it takes these young whipper snappers to COMPLETE these courses.....s'long as they COMPLETE them...(CONGRATS MAN!!!)..s'ONLY way we're gonna be able to KEEP that hoverchair of Azis's afloat......danged coffee he keeps spilling on the mechanisms  :Smile...is if it's repaired IN house.  Wink

Great to hear you've nailed down a job already too.  That can be as tough as GETTING the degree in the 1st place.

On a side note, my daughter's just started college earlier this month, studying in the field of 3D animation.(LORD, I feel old.....*yeah, yeah, I know Azis, I AM old*....lol) Supposidly the graduates of this program have a guarantee of employment in this field or the college will provide a FREE alternate program, so you KNOW it's a pretty safe bet once they finish.  So far she seems to be doing well.

Your daughter's starting college?
I didn't know you had a daughter, and I didn't know YOU WERE THAT OLD!

Smile
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
CONGRATS!!!! wow aerospace eningeer, you must have worked your butt off!  :o
Congrats buddy let me know when your going to start work for Boeing I'll meet up with ya and we'll get a rotie or two
A bit late but, congratz Simon! NOW GO MAKE TEH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!