Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo!
Welp, as of 4:30 pm today (21st) I'm officially a private pilot! heh Passed my exam and checkride, celebrated tonight by going out flying of course  ;D

For some odd reason, throughout my training I had a tendency to think the push to talk mic button on the yoke was for ion cannons... dunno why  ??? lol
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
YeeeeeeeHa!!! Congrats bro  ^Smile^

Guess I better get ta mowing u a strip aye?  <)Smile
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!

Congratz man.

Wonderful achievement....enjoy!!!

~§~
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
Awesome, now come to Dallas, and pick me up and teach me how to fly! Smile (I swear I fly better in real life than I do in XvT Smile ... I hope. Or at least I hope there aren't any X-Wings shooting at me... or then again, maybe I'll imagine there ARE X-wings shooting at me, and I need to dodge them all and scare my passengers!)
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Congrats man!  ;D

Course if I see anything dropping around my place...I'll know who did it.  >:/
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*After flying his Doghouse over Tank's place, unbeknownst to Tank*  :-4 You need some extra empty grocery bags?  They don't have bathrooms in those craft and it DOES have to go SOMEPLACE  ??? :-4  Of course, I'm assuming you have scooper laws round your place... >Big Grin Wink ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.