Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drivers to your cars!
Just wanted to toss this out again for anyone who may be interested. NASCAR2003 (NR2003) is still the Racing Sim of the Pros and now there are enough mods to keep it new fun and even more challenging. Cars (COT Car of Tommorow that NASCAR is changing over to) CTS (Craftsman Truck Series) Late model, GN70 (1970 vintage cars) Track updates along with new tracks.

I am currently looking for a league to join. I have it narrowed down to a couple. Have raced and chatted with some of the drivers and they are serious about having a good time and racing clean and respectful rather than being first over the line.

The game mods and patches are available for download so any one wanting more info let me know.

Right now these guys are at the top of my list to join.http://sntr2.com/

Hope sum of ya got a pair  Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I lost my pair....of fuzzy dice a long time ago.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(06-21-2007, 03:16 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: I lost my pair....of fuzzy dice a long time ago.  ;D

That shouldn't suprise many  <)Smile
Maybe you can find em here http://www.infieldparking.com/Go/Forum/16/1174175132/
i'm a warrock guy, not a racing guy.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
No worries, the full simulation is a bit much for most any way. This aint your brothers arcade game  :-X

Not the outcome I was hoping for but I did make the race review heh.

http://sntr2.com/racereview.htm

[Image: file.jpg]
(06-24-2007, 04:05 PM)Goku1 link Wrote: i'm a warrock guy, not a racing guy.

I've really been disappointed with WarRock lately, they gave Gold Premium subscriptions as a trial to all people, except those of us with expiring gold premium accounts... while everybody got theirs for free for 8 days, I was 23 hours from expiration.... (I didn't get another month's worth).

Also its still too buggy.
I am disappointed that they're charging people $5, $10, and $15 a month for a game that still doesn't run stable.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!