Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YUBYUB
YUBYUB  new Ale just in double the punch and hehe double the price ............................Aslan XOXOXO
Fill me up a mug!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
A mug?  Better start him off safe...give him just a shot glass, and wait until it's had a chance to kick in before you give him the second shot.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
You SURE about that Tank?!?!?!?  Remember what happened the LAST time he had a shot glass sample of a NEW Aslan rootie brew.....took you MONTHS to get the hanger deck back to normal, as I recall.  :Smile Wink ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Lets give him three shots and wait for it.... but yeah, I'm NOT staying around for clean-up.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Well that's because he didn't wait the mandatory 10 minutes before taking another shot....5 times in a row.  It's no small wonder all the hangers on the station were a mess.  He was bouncing to each one all the way.

Bloody messy I tells ya.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
and he didn't even flinch to pick the hair out of his teeth..........
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
That makes sense... I always thought it was a strand of flesh from one of the Ewok's that he slaughtered.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Wow that must have been one wild party.....*Grabs a bucket and get some of Aslans new brew and begin to drink it.*

Tangy and Sweet yet Spicy at the same time.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
just watch out when ya belch.....................flames just might come out LOL
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code