Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactive SWG accounts
SWG is doing a housecleaning starting June 5, 2007 on structures belonging to inactive accounts(consided inactive if not used since April 17, 2006).  Interesting way they're going about it, as demolition of said structures is being encouraged by CURRENTLY active members in return for rewards.

However, if anyone is interested, they HAVE offered a free 14 days access to your old account IF you've been inactive that long.  Catch is it's supposed to be used B4 May 17, 2007  Wink.  Azis, I noticed YOUR old house is on the demolition block on Gorath.  Wanna pop in for old times sake and have a snoop around?  ;D  Just a thought.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Man if it would be as easy as cruisin in and hangin out for a while, heh I be there. But you know full well how it would be. 14 days would be only 3 hours longer than it would take to download and install the crap. Sides man, I admit it was indeed a blast, but I don't need to revisit some things that came outa that era LOL!
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Heh, welp, it WAS a thought.  I snooped through the stuff you had stashed there and for the most part, I can MAKE better stuff  now than what is stored(been a few changes to crafting since you left) and my opinion of REing hasn't changed.  I can(and DO on Starsider) make better stuff from scratch.  If no one else claims items in there, I'll do something with them b4 the house gets demolished.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
crud! all my stuff my RARE RARE cool stuff i need to get it safe  :'(
Eh fairly certain it just gets packed up to your data pad. Thats why they now have pack up option on all buildings (guild hall, bunkers, factories, etc)... they had to implement that so they could do the "demolition" heheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
(05-17-2007, 07:54 PM)hobovu link Wrote: crud! all my stuff my RARE RARE cool stuff i need to get it safe  :'(

(05-17-2007, 03:22 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: I can MAKE better stuff  now than what is stored(been a few changes to crafting since you left) and my opinion of REing hasn't changed.  I can(and DO on Starsider) make better stuff from scratch. 

??? :Smile :-X
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Meh, let my house go, I won't be joining the galaxies any time soon. Sad
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!