Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't listen to Tank
He Lies! don't believe him if he saaid he saw me on the Zone! I swear it was uh...... gr.... beh.... a figment of his imagination? Tongue
**in a trance** Yes....it was a figment....of my.....imagination...........that this would actually work lol.

Yes I saw Dark! I saw him I saw him! **trout slaps Dark a thousand times....for old times sake Wink ** ;D ;D ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
uh oh....... Yousa gonna make dis a slappin post!
Oh no. I'm just going to sick the Panda, the Evil Buddha, and George on you....maybe even Yoda of Borg. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
hehe personally I would be afraid of Yoda of Borg. Smile Just him looking at you with that bionic eye...... eeehhhh..... I need to go and meditate now....

Reprah
What about the Irish Gungan? Don't go hating on him now =D
Well, if i remmember correctly, he's still out there floating around trying to get all of those cards back together from where Tank tossed them when he lost at strip poker. :o

*whips out his "Bag O' Sea Life to Slap People with" bag*

Hmmm, what's in my sack today???????????????????
Ah!!! here we go!!!

*Pulls out a Blue Whale and thwaps Dark with it*

FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM FLUB SMACK SLAP WHACKITY WHACK BAM
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Strip poker in space? Now that's just silly....
~§~
Would get........ Mighty Cold. And What was that For Goku * takes the Whale away and Yells* OK Who gave him permission to ield the Marine animals?
**shrugs** twasn't me. I'm not the keeper of the man-e-mals here. ;D
~§~