Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmmmmm
this isn't a request or concern... well it is a concern but its my concern and... welll never mind, just wanted some help looking for a pic of Sauron to put as my little pic but I can't find a good one just thought the more ppl looking the better chances, but then again I still might be the only one looking Tongue
Uhmmmm is a Smauron anything like a smiton or a smited? :Smile Give me an idea just what ya want and I will keep a look out and by all means excuse my ignorance.......NO COMMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY!!!
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
What about comments from the acorn gallery? Or how about just us Nuts? ;D ;D ;D ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
No no nothing like that but just wanted a good pic of Saurons head like when you first see him in LoTR something like that. thx for lookin but don't expect to much success Wink
I got a DVD rip of the movie, if you want a saurom frame I can help.
But I'm sure that is covered on the net as well.
If not just gimme a holler.

Cool that would help a lot Simon if you could get a nice on for me that would be great. Don't think me 56k can handle downloading a movie that big Smile
the proper spelling of his name is Sauron.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Just hit the wrong button.
But speaking of proper spelling and name it should then be Gorthaur for that is how he is known to the Valar.

[Image: sauron1.jpg]

[glow=red,2, 8]Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
[/glow]

[Image: sauron2.jpg]

I hope I was able to help you Wraith.

True Simon, but however, to the Elves, Men, Dwarfs, Ents, Wizards, and Orcs he is known as Sauron.

You could also say that Aragorn is Strider, for that is his Ranger name. His true name, though, remains Aragorn.

It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Sweet, thanks man what I was looking for ;D