Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clones Attack`
lately their has been a bunch of credit farmers in front of my house (rebel mission terminal in front of it) and i keep on baning then but they keep on making more  >Sad can someone help take the terminal away ;D
Haven't been able to get on this weekend myself, but the terminals can be moved by whoever's the current mayor.  Not sure WHO this 'X' is that was listed as mayor last time I was there, but check and see if the latest mayoral race has yet closed(and IF not, make sure you vote for OUR candidate).  I suspect 'X' is the player doing the farming.  If we can regain control of our city, our new mayor should place a piece of furniture to block access to the voting terminal for a while(seen this done to great effect elsewhere) to discourage the farmers from regaining control.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I reported them a few weeks ago by opening a ticket and giving a screenshot of all of em.
I'm not sure who "X" is either, but I'm ahead of them in mayor race lol.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
i think x was a noregain meber i added to the guild before i left in july he owns alittle peice of Norway

ps i think i found the ring leader its a IMPERIAL named Sodameva everytime the "clones" are their she or he is thier aslo, lately their has been strange stuff going on at RBL city........could it be the ghost of Fireyone???????? ???
If it were my ghost boy I'd be seen drinking rooties and riding a Bol nekkid across dantooinee!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
lol
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
lol, since i banned the master mind the credit farmers have not been seen <)Smile