Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars The ReBeL Squadron Chronicles
Hey holmes I got a little something for the Gallery now!

Well I finally got started on my RBL themed Fanfiction and here I'll post links to the strory and Chapter. So yeah if your interested and please leave a review or constructive Critisicm >.>

Book 1: First Flight
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3316990/1/ Chapter 1
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3316990/2/ Chapter 2

Whelp Read, Review, and Enjoy.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
hmmmm....
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
wow pretty cool story  ;D
You already know my thoughts on it. Smile  It has potential, just needs some polishing.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
discussed with tank and agree with what he said lol.  am interested to see where it goes Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Hehe thanks for your support guys! As a little something I'm gonna tell you to expect more of Hound squadron. I like the character Hound 1 so I've decided to do more with him and his squad also second chapter will be abit as i'm currently absorbed in other things >.> Preparing for school to start sucks.
Well after talking with Ace and Man and coming to some new realization. I figured that I may not be able to potray some of you the older members well. Infact I believe I'd be stepping on your toes. So I decided to make this a Collabarative project. Seeing as how it started a project of trying to get RBLs history in order I now figure "Hey instead of me trying to tell you all what happenned why don't w eall come together and make this a good thing!" Course thats probably just me dreaming =P. So if you can give me some input on how your character would react to something or do some writing to it like a paragraph or something. So I just thought I'd let you all know. Course I'm still going to be writing this but, I'd just figure i'd do this.

Fireyone out!

☼§☼
hmmm....indeed interesting....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I've talked to Fireyone, and I've agreed that in my spare time I'll work to put something together for my own character/background....

/yells a "HORAY!"

(I get to make myself out to be something I'm totally not! - **A cool person!**)

Smile      >Big Grin
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3316990/2/

Well guys heres Chapter 2 enjoy!

Though now we come to the Problem chapter..... 3 Thats because its where you guys are introduced.