Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
and safe and happy holidays everone!

Little more special this year after a swift Pacific Storm and almost 3 days without power...good ta be around  ^Smile^

Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Merry Christmass guys! Also RBL will be seven years old soon if ya didn't notice so Congratz you older members for being here so long =D
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Smile *S* Enjoy your holidays my good friends, and stay safe!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Gotta watch those candles in the Christmas tree though...don't wanna have an oops!  Hard to believe that was what was used at 1 time though.  Of course, if 1 looks at what passed for 'safe' stove and fireplace's 100 years ago, you'd be shocked that ANY old houses survived to the present day.

Merry Christmas all and watch out for Aslan's special 'Holiday punch'.  He's been messing with THAT formula too.  ??? :o Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*hick* Yeah, know, hahahaha

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD FLIGHT!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(12-17-2006, 08:31 PM)Azis link Wrote: and safe and happy holidays everone!

Little more special this year after a swift Pacific Storm and almost 3 days without power...good ta be around  ^Smile^

Good to know you didn't get blown away up there, I heard it was pretty nasty on several of the aviation forums I visit.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Ahhh, Christmas the time of year when Imperials and Rebels don't fight so much, and instead sit down and get full off crackers and drunk off eggnog! Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year  ;D
Happy Holidays to everyone.  Smile

Az, your present shall be a full decked out bunker with never-ending heat for winter, and great AC in summer.  ;D

Oh and an inexhaustible fridge.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
What do I get?

Tank, bro, you get 3 ft. of coaxial cable.
Snoop, you get a tin of MacGuiers dog house wax and a 1-time use "GOKU WAX MY HOUSE NOW!" card.
Ace, you don't get a kick me sign put on your back.
FO, you get a gallon of napalm.
Holmes, you get.. um...  *digs in pocket*  27 creds, a piece of bubble gum, and some pocket lint.
Aslan, you get me not raiding the rooties for 3 months.
Everyone else, CANDY!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(12-20-2006, 07:10 PM)Goku1 link Wrote: What do I get?

Tank, bro, you get 3 ft. of coaxial cable.
Snoop, you get a tin of MacGuiers dog house wax and a 1-time use "GOKU WAX MY HOUSE NOW!" card.
Ace, you don't get a kick me sign put on your back.
FO, you get a gallon of napalm.
Holmes, you get.. um...  *digs in pocket*  27 creds, a piece of bubble gum, and some pocket lint.
Aslan, you get me not raiding the rooties for 3 months.
Everyone else, CANDY!

Pocket lint! holy cow!  ;D  *lint in hand, runs as fast as he can to his hidden lint stash behind the furnace in the RBL boiler room  >Big Grin
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!