Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUBBADAH HUBBADAH HUBBADAH WA!? *B-day alert*
Wow! I can't believe it! Its been almost two years since I join RBL and here I am with my second RBL b-day! I just wanna say guys that you guys are a lot of fun to hang around with! Also I'm glad to say i'm a ReBeL!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
YUB YUB YU B YUB YUB ! 8)
happpy b-day!  ;D
have a firey b-day  <)Smile Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Thought that's what we had when Tank tried to light Azis's cake....lol.  This 1 should be MUCH easier!  *Hides the blowtorch from Tank this time B4 he tries to light FO's cake with it*

Happy B day!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Happy B-Day man!

Hehe thanks guys and also I think I could light the cake with less destruction since I can control fire if you recall!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Hey!  I didn't use a blowtorch last time...the cake WAS a blowtorch! Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
r2vader get away from the torch.......doh doh doh............uhhhhhhh tank's not gonna like that mess lol......

happy bday mate
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Happy Birthday Young fireyone.... No Nubian princess for you though, she's recovering from her time with Azis, you're a bit young for her anyway.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!