Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's still in Gorath?
I installed the game, went through a 3 hour download process (oy!) and logged in...the place is totally dead.  I went to Theed...THEED....I didn't see another player anywhere.

On the plus side, the game ran rather smoothly.  But THAT dead?  Geez.

Anyways, I'm going to cancel my sub.  It's just not worth it anymore.  So I took a ton of screenshots and stuff and can put them up for those who are still playing so you can see if there's something you like in my inventory.  Whatever I got that's tradeable, it's yours. 

That is, if there's anyone still there.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah Gorath seemed dead way back in March heheh Thats why I started playing on other servers...

I still play on occasion.. I cancel, then resub about 6 months later for a month to check it out. Starsider still has a decent population and I'm a 76 now heh, and TestCenter... TC is fun, I've had characters there for awhile ... when they set out the frogs instant level to 90 and go have fun :-P

I logged on to gorath the other night and found about 16 toons in our city... only 2 actual players though... they were credit farming from our terms so I citybanned em lol
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
credit farming?  That's a new term to me.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(11-29-2006, 05:16 AM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: credit farming?  That's a new term to me.

A user gets 8 toons in a group, sets 7 to follow in a vehicle, takes group mission... kills flag all members get payout. Rack up a bunch of credits then sell them on ebay.
Yep Yep...I was lookin fer the screeny of those ones I was Sherrifin round town WAAAAAYYYYY back when heheheh
Musta deleted it long ago however...
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
oh i seen that before i stoped playing in July this guy would have a whole bunch of girls in battle armor follow him around it was strange they all look the SAME!! and i might get back on SWG  8)
are we able to place items into the City Hall?
~§~
(11-29-2006, 08:21 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: are we able to place items into the City Hall?

Yeah the mayor can
Well I'm still on Gorath, when time allows...

Maybe I should hand some of my items over to you Holmes.  Things you can use to decorate the place. Big Grin
~§~