Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the earth shattering kaboom?
There was one on this day MANY MANY years ago in a galaxy far away  Tongue ... and entering our universe a little martian with a miniature brush on his head in an old tie bomber.

Break out the rooties and the nubian princesses!

Happy Birthday Az!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
LOL! I thought I heard someone stealing my line hehehehe

thx bro  :-[
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Happy Birthday Azis! May your life be filled with happiness!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Lol, and here I thought Aslan was working on a new rootie mix again.  ??? :-4

Happy B day!!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Happy B-day!  ;D
Happy B-DAY!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
happy b-day mate!  but where is nurse c on this fine day.....??? :-4
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
**the station shakes from a major shattering KA-BOOM...and shortly after, Tank walks in, blackened with soot**

Ok...seems we can't light that many candles at once.... ;D

Happy Birthday man!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Thanks evrone for the wishes, now don't go away today is Fieryones turn...and oh btw, too bad Pops didnt drop by, Zar's B-Day was a day before mine  :Smile
And DOH!!! Aslan is in that Sagitarius group too :o *Edit* Uhmmm Sorry Aslan you dont get to be a Sag heheh Hope it was a Happy one ne way  :-X

Nurse C ??? heheh I sent her after Pyn and Dorjahl. I last seen her packing a BIG bag mumbling sumin bout big needles n butts  ;D

[Image: SWGNurseC.jpg]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..........Try my new stew I have here .................................. :-4

By the way guys open the window quick!!