Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First game of WoW 100!
The first WoW game for WoW100 has been played and I was there to represent RBL. I'll only be able to play late at night or before noon due to work scheduals but I'll get in as much game time as humanly possible.

Hope to see you guys out there soon.

RBL_Pynaegan out.
*peels a banana*

First WoW100 battle eh...?

I just saw your ship... you left out that you were the first casualty as well.
*munch munch*
I suppose I should get ta knitting your ship back together so that you may continue to futher embarass the RBL title. I guess embarassing your own name wasn't enough!

Well... better get myself into the parts room... it's gonna be a long week.

Wow nice to see you guys have settled into our humble station quite nicely. Also yn is your fighter the one thats sparking pile of metal? Cause I can hel ya fix her up if you want!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
rItE oN Pyn  Smile
Oh btw feel free to register on the coms, surely we can find a bunk er closet round here for ya ta toss ur bag in.
Do make sure and stop by the infirmary, check with Nurse C bout ne vitals. I think I seen her heatin up her massage oils in expectation  :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Yea, I think Nurse C has been looking to give someone their physicals.... :-4
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, I'd have sworn I heard her talking about something 'extra special' for YOUR annual physical Tank. >:/ :o Wink ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
rock n roll mate, hopefully I'll get to join you soon
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Reporting in. Snoopy and I have been hamering the opposition, at least holding our own.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
aint no party like an rbl party baby!  this is a blast missed flying with you guys.  let's keep this up all week.  I'll only be around till tues though as I have to travel for thanksgiving so all my games shall come this weekend.  keep up the good work mates!

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
(11-17-2006, 09:19 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: Yeah, I'd have sworn I heard her talking about something 'extra special' for YOUR annual physical Tank. >:/ :o Wink ;D

Eeep!  **flees in terror**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.