Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Hope...
http://www.swgemu.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSa5eM8pFh0
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Is this the same that had such a issue with usernames? Or yet another one?  ???

If its the same one they musta changed the rules for usernames cuz they took mine first shot this time  >Big Grin
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
heheh nope, this is an SWG server emulator, pre-cu, open source.

When it's done folks can run their own servers and use the actual swg client with a supplied patch to make it work with the emu.  Clan galaxies! heheh

Be cool if they get it done.
wow that brought back wonderful memories  :'( before the  NGE, and those people are really smart to make the code for the game 8) 2 thumbs up for them  ;D
Yeah. I'm game for trying to host a server for RBL and whoever else wants to play, whenever te code is stable enough for public.

Being the server admin could create a static RBL city type thing, a guild hall thats static/decor only.. that way RBL members dont have to worry about keeping a city alive,and play there own style and be part of different internal cities, guilds, factions, whatever heheheh

Could probably transfer everyone from the real swg too... well not really a transfer but being the server admin could tweak your template and possibly give same items you had in real swg so your not starting completely from scratch... or not.

Could do our own events with vader/luke spawns, droid armies.. whatever heheh

The possiblilities on this emu sound fun... I'm guessing in another year or less it will actually be pretty solid

If the emu materializes and there's enough interest here... I may rent a server at a data center to host it on... I think one decent size box could host 1000 or more accounts... maybe take donations heheheh
Free servers for what is possibly the best MMORPG out there?...... I THINK I'VE DIED GONE TO HEAVEN RESPWANED AND REPEATED THAT PROCESS FOR 30 MINUTES!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Hmm...I wouldn't be adverse to this idea at all... ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
holmes that would be an awsome idea  ;D now we don't have to pay money on swg hehehe
Just to Holmes.  Luckily, I've built up a credit for myself over the years.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
[Image: kiss2.gif]

[Image: rofl2.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!