Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did a little BSC cleanup.
Well, seeing as it's practically empty anyways, it was easy to clean lol.  Basically I added Pyn, gave him the rank of Captain, and updated the ranks for everyone who's currently in BSC.

Az - Admiral (of course)
Myself - Commander
Acehigh - Commander
Simon - Commander
Pyn - Captain
Goku - Chief Pilot

Holmes, next time we're both online we need to link up briefly, if that's cool. Smile

Any issues with this, lemme know.  Or if I missed someone. 

Edit:  Oh yea, I placed Pyn in Hawk. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Had me scratching my head til I went to BSC....sure enough, I can't log on with my LATEST version of myself either....EEEEESH!!!  Welp, if at 1st....
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ok, corrected me error and got into BSC, only to find me no longer listed as a RBL....or any OTHER club member, for that matter :Smile.  Tried applying for membership to RBL...but it kept telling me to apply here....lol....gotta love it.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
You need to reset your activity and that'll fix the problem.  Lemme get the link.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Here we go. 

http://battlestats.com/reports.php
Click the activity update link in blue text in the center of the screen. Then re-join RBL club, which you know how that works now lol. 

Oh, and soon as you're in, you'll be a Commander as well.  ;D
~§~
Battlestats could make a WoW just to see what Club can get a certain number of members signed up.  :o
At very least they otta give a plaque er sumin heheh
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
dn't suppose i could finnaly move out of the enlisted ranks after this one could i? would be nice to finnaly become an officer 4th...
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
ROFL @ Azis  ;D

promo promo promo
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Long and short of it Goku, no.  Comm activity notwithstanding, you haven't flown. 
~§~