Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLASPHEMY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I4EaIg5BhE

I got bloody freakin bored, kay? Demo video, so quality sucks. Used wrong webcam. Final version will be better.

And now, the fiinal version!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJtaAInTaTo
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I propose a Crusade against the Defilier begin immediately.  The airlock is too good for him!  Everyone, grab your blunt force trauma devices and proceed with the beatings! 

RELEASE THE NINJA EWOKS!! 

...wait...Ace, you did remove the bombs from them first right?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Oh can I use Murphy tank! I'd love to use him again!

*Turns on the Stun gun to a volt setting that would kill a normal man but, not something that could kill Goku.*
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
lol.. someone been sampling the rootie keg?  <)Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I thought we locked that stuff up this time?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Ok Goku.... The original video of the guy singing that song wasn't very funny, but this one is hilarious. By the way, what kind of Vader outfit is that, I like it.

By the way... Lay off the rooties when nobody else is around you.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
it's your standard Vader helmet w/ voice changer from walmart, which i got for less off ebay,  a black turtleneck, Vader cosplay gloves from ebay, a black cape from a costume shop, black baggy jeans and knee-high boots.
Wow you're almost as nerdy as I am.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
i'm just too white and nerdy