Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Sims, Just how real are they...
Just a short story bout my recent troubles with my NASCAR racing sim.
Kansas Speedway is this weekend and I have been turning laps like mad Wink. Turned some great lap times until I started havin engine trouble. At and near full throttle the engine would miss and sputter, cough then catch up n go. Well dont take much of a slip to get loose goin into a turn or slide up into a would be passed car specially comin outa turn 2. I have had engines fail before and this seemed absolutely no different. Kept waitin for smoke to come puffin and the Crew Chief to come on and groan "Looks like we've lost that Engine" never happened. Well as the weekend was gettin closer and I still needing to be good in qualifyin trim, I was bout to come unglued. I tried changing cars, resetin stuff all over....still has a miss and the crew would not fix it...????
I was watchin a replay of some practice and the split screen has a green bar that shows your throttle input, well when I should have been hard through the metal, the dang thing was jumpin all over the place  ??? heheheh yep u prolly guessed it, cleaned my gas pedal to fix my NASCAR LOL
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
heheh well being at the Kansas speedway it's still possible to step in some cow dung here and there... always check your boots! LOL
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!