Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empire at War
hey any of you guys played Star Wars Empire at War yet its soo fun  ;D
Played it yes.  Waiting on the expansion pack now.  Comes out next month. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
agreed this game rocks.  and parts of it are down right hilarious.  especially some of the lines old ben has or watching han's "special ablility".....lol all he does is sprint lol.  the expansion shall rock. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
yeah  ;D i can't wait til the expansion comes out the trailer is awsome  ^Smile^
i think their is something wrong with my game every once and a while it will pop up a think that says Exception! and it says"an exception has orured.Seelogfile.txt and _escept.txt for deatails Press CANCEL to exit or RETRY to debug if i press either one it kicks me out of my game  :'(
Hmm...that's certainly odd.  Should check to see if the game makers know what might be the cause of that.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
and you've probably already thought of this but check for viruses and spyware.  sometimes they will interfere with games.  otherwise I'd suggest reinstalling and seeing if the problem still exists.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
i'll be playing soon enough on there, muahahahahaha
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Got since like the day it came out and loving it! Currently trying to get some awesome mods to work that add a large amount of new ships and units one being Bailknights mod but, my game doesn't seem to like patches  1.04 and 1.05 any one know how to fix this problem?

PS that mod allows you to bring down Nebulon B frigates and Accalamtors to ground combat =D
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Neulon B on Ground!!!!!! is it like a SUPER bombing run or something????