Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey a NEWS REPORT :)
Random News:  ok guys I miss actually gaming with you all and was wondering if anybody would be interested in some oldschool gaming such as maybe mech warrior, possibly crimson skies, or even battlegrounds?  can't play xvt or xwa as my joy is down and I am using a game pad.  I tried to fly xvt and xwa and it wouldn't work.  don't know if cs will work but I may try that next week when I get bored lol.  if the online is working I have empire at war as well. 

General Gaming news:  The Xbox 360 is going strong and seems to have the majority of the launch bugs out of it's system.  Now the only thing is waiting for some more games to come out.  That drought is about over as Madden NFL 2007 is due out next week, NHL 2007 will be out in september, and mass effect, too human, test drive unlimited, sonic the hedgehog, and a few lesser titles will be out between the fall and xmas seasons.  and on a personal note I'd like to add that the wireless controllers are awesome.  finally tried it out and it works flawlessly.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option...0&Itemid=9

The PS3 is due out in november (maybe lol sorry sony fans just got the article update) for the sony faithful. Two price points have been set.  $500 will get you the hardware with a 20 GB HDD, while $600 will get you the hardware with a 60 GB HDD.  Sony is also working on an online service similar to xbox live but it will be offered for free.  The question is will it be quality as this is Sony's first real effort into online gaming with the consoles?    Some interesting looking games in development right now are heavenly sword, warhawk, a new final fantasy chapter, and the 2007 sports lineup. 

The Big N has made quite a splash in the console pool with their Wii......................I know how that sounds just bear with me lol.  The Wiimote is a very inventive controller and looks like it could lead the charge to getting gamers active while they play games.  But I have to ask myself what happens when your arm gets tired from swinging the thing?  LOL  luckily it has also been announced that the Gamecube controllers will work with the Wii.  Interesting titles look like the new mario, legend of zelda, the wii sports lineup, and wario ware.

That's all the news for now so let's list the latest Shockball scores!!!

Coruscant United 450          Imperial Remant  300

In a hottly contested match the Rabid Jawas defeated the Mighty Sullustans 400-375

The most curious match of the night saw the Grand Gunggans tie the Toydarian Army 0-0..................some claim the Gunggans are just that stupid, but others say the hutts got to the Toydarians and bribed them to throw the match.....curious indeed.

And in the last match of the night the Wookie team was DQ'ed after their huge center disagreed with a questionable decision by the ref, ripped his arm off and beat him senseless with said arm.  So because of forfeit the Smugglers Alliance wins the match 100-50
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Hey if you play cs which one do you have? I've been playing it lately since my SWG acount closed  :'(

P.S. i think the PS3 its OVER priced and the Wii RULES  ;D
Explains why I haven't seen you on when I popped in there.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
CS=Crimson Skies? PC?
That is the only game I have still installed (Well other than Nascar but thats not a game Tongue)
I have tripped over some of my flight sims also however MS 2002 and 2004. Have been toying with loading one or the other and see if I can actually set that lil  cub down in my field heheh. Crossed my mind also if ne one else has either to have a fly-in  :o
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
yes when I said cs I meant crimson skies.  need to see if that will work with my pad lol.  if it is up and running again and since this is a new comp.......I'll need that editor thing again.  but let me see if it will work before I get ahead of myself.

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code