Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returned, that I be.
And now...for pics.

My bud learning the UFS (Universal Fight System) at GenCon

Hmm...everywhere, he be.

Some cool minitures sets.

The gal from Mythbusters.  She's a cutie.

A hottie game promoter for Wench, a drinking game.

The ever elusive Femtrooper was sighted leaving!

Micheal Stackpole!  Dude was way cool to talk to.

Nobody expects the Imperial Stormtroopers!!...and Jango.

"Yea, go ahead and kill'em."  "So cruel!"

And a few others, though probably not as interesting.  Though the Ghostbusters walking around had top notch machines on their backs.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Sweet pics. Looks like it was much fun there.

Heh! Hope u were lucky enuff to get ur eyes blackened by that wench  :o
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I'll be going to MegaCon in February dressed up as everyone's favorite gunslinging, donut eating, big red coat wearing Vash The Stampede.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
nice pics  ;D
Heh, the 'wench' is prob. Tank's new girlfriend......or at least, his new pinup....lol.  Looks like ya had fun man.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(08-16-2006, 09:48 AM)Azis link Wrote: Heh! Hope u were lucky enuff to get ur eyes blackened by that wench  :o

"News reports show that a Wench was chasing down a cameraman for taking her photo...when asked for comment, the cameraman yelled in passing, "I just wanted a picture!!!"  The Wench was only heard growling and yelling for payment for the photo taking.  Film at 11."
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
* tends to blackened eye with a steak*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
If she was running she would also have two black eyes  :-*
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
LMAO