Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reustuss dilemma....
* Aslan was at RBL trying to mantain the bar and grill and work with his new merchant tools. He had put up his Jedi master robe and his light saber to try and live a quiet unasumining life as a bar keep and a armorsmith. However when he got the news about the destruction of restuess and the Imperial crackdown and the imprisonment of his friend Razen from Actocross, someting in his wookiee heart brought back the memories of his time in Imperial Jail,and a fire was reignited.With a Growl he broke open his magseal box that he had hidden for so long and dawned  his jedi robe of his father and light saber once again. Placing his ninjas and driods in charge of the bar and grill and leaving snoopy a holo message, he went to his xwing to heed the call of his heart to battle the imps once again.Tank, Computer, and Hobovu were in the bar and were startled to see Aslan once again in a Jedi robe. They shouted for him but he didnt seem to notice them as he hurried out the door!

Back to Reustuss and back to the force, Aslan is on the move...........to be continued*
yay!!!!! we always need another RebeL er fighting at restruss ;D
What is that all about anyways?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
What is that all about anyways?
...........Was the last thing tank said as he headed out the door in pursuit of the wookiee, But it was too late all he got to see was Aslans X-Wing  taking off enroute to restruss and WAR........to be continued

(restruss in SWG is under imperial attack the city is leveled and the imps are running wild theres some great booty to be found there Like a hilt for a light saber from the emperors hand with a 1200dps)
hmmmm..... am I old enough to be at a bar  ??? oh well where is Nurse C. with my Sprite  Tongue
Naw hob its ok its a grill also so no problem, enjoy the story
*sits in an Imperial jail cell, quietly using his force powers to drive the stormtroopers nuts by hiding their equipment and throwing cups at the back of their heads*

Three meals a day, a hard mattress and all the entertainment I could ever want, I'm content *he says with a smile*

*lifts stormtrooper's garbage bin above his head and drops it on him upside-down*
Muahaha
retirement is bliss Smile
Kewl keep the story going  you are great writers out there and I love the stories...............  Smile
* flying over Tat. with his jack up Y-wing looking for some jawas to buy a some war droids to help Aslan and the rest of RBL fight against the Imperial forces  when he  gets a com from Nurse C*

Nurse C. " Hello, hobo you their *Static * you flying that peice of junk again?"

Hobo with a little bit of anger " ................. its no peice of junk! I just happend to find it in a jungle underneath a bunch of junk."

Nurse C. " Hobovus  Y-wing; junk the same thing, but I really ned you to get back to base!! ASAP'

* flys back to the Aslan Bar and Grill runs to Nurse C.*

Nurse C." can you clean that mess over their?"

Hobo " *Out of breath fromthe runing* you called me back to the station! to clean a table?!?!

* with a long pause hobo starts cleaning the tables* and mumbles " why did i hav to choose to be the janitor?"

*In the background you can here* "hehehe what works 24/7 and gets paid 2 credits a hour?.....a hobo "  Tongue
When did they add a new planet to the game?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!