Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP GoGo - The ReBeL that never was.
My grandma passed away at 12:31 AM tonight. She had been slowly dying over the past 4 months, but wasn't in any pain.

Back when i signed up for RBL, about 3 months after i joined, she signed up and was given the rank of Pilot 4th. You can still see her in the recruit roster for Hawk squadron. [email protected]

She will be missed dearly, at least by me.

ATTEN-HUT!

☼§☼
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I do recall when we recieved that request to join, and it's a terrible shame we didn't get any further with it than we did. 

Goku, my sincere condolences on your family's loss.  But she will always live on within your heart, so long as you remember her. 

At least the passing was painless.  Noone needs their last moments filled with pain.  Clearly she had made her mark, for she passed with her loved ones thinking of her and praying for her.

Farewell ma'am.  Happy hunting in the beyond.

¤§¤
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
my condolences as well mate.  ¤§¤  Farewell to a fellow Hawk.  my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
ReBeLs!!!  AttenHUT!!    *S*

*Plays 'taps'*

Ditto on what Ace and Tank said also.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*At attention*

Goku buddy I know how you feel I've lost my own Grandparent as well.....so your in my prays I hope you feel better soon.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
*At attention*

Yes sorry to hear about your loss, I pray that the Lord give you and your family in your mourning.-Aslan
☼§☼ to all. Thank you for your kind words

GoGo will be cremated. Her husband, my grandfather, who had 30 years in the US Army, will be exumed and cremated with her. Thier ashes will be carried in a single urn to the next Gunno family reunion in West Virginia next summer. That that point, they will be burried together in the family cemetery.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.